Thursday, May 17, 2007

I Quote

  • Witchman- Le Fin Du Monde Theme
  • Jimi Hendrix- Love or Confusion
  • Sonic Youth- Mary Christ
  • The Boredoms- Super Good
  • Devendra Banhart- Legless Love
  • Ivor Cutler- Bicarbonate of Chicken
  • The Magnetic Fields- I Think I Need A New Heart
  • Broken Social Scene- Handjobs for the Holidays
  • Xinlisupreme- I Am A New Christ
  • Xiu Xiu- Boy Soprano
  • Two Gallants- Long Summer Day
  • Cyne- 400 Years
  • Unwound- Demons Sing Love Songs
  • Wax Tailor- I Don't Know
  • Stereo Total- We Love You Ono
  • Radiohead- Idioteque (Live)
  • Bauhaus- She's in Parties
  • The Birthday Party- Mutiny in Heaven
  • Masada- Karet
  • Battles- Race:Out
  • Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds- Weeping Song
  • The Chameleons- Don't Fall
  • Throbbing Gristle- Hamburger Lady
  • Dungen- Ett Skal Att Trivas
  • Dressy Bessy- Better Luck Next Time
  • Sleater Kinney- One Beat
  • B-Monster- The Quivero
  • Esther Venrooy- Module 1
  • Love of Diagrams- What Was I Supposed To Do?
  • Einsturzende Neubauten- Ich Gehe Jetzt
  • Balkan Beatbox- Joro Boro
  • Feist- 1234
  • Citizen Cope- Sideways

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home