Friday, March 30, 2007

What you heard... more than 2 weeks ago.

  • The Concretes- Forces
  • Anja Garbarek- I Won't Hurt You
  • Feist- When I Was a Young Girl
  • The Mountain Goats- Woke Up New
  • Semiautomatic- This Place Does Not Exist
  • Sons & Daughters- Awkward Duet
  • Ted Leo & The Pharmacists- I'm A Ghost
  • Viva Voce- Lesson No. 1
  • The Futureheads- Man Ray
  • Faun Fables- Poem 2
  • Figurines- The Wonder
  • Casiotone for the Painfully Alone- Young Shields
  • Cat Power- I Found a Reason
  • Camera Obscura- Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken
  • Angie Reed- No Pony
  • Au Pairs- Come Again
  • Marnie Stern- Grapefruit
  • Albert Hammond Jr.- Cartoon Music for Super Heroes
  • Orrah and the Ferns- (track 2...)
  • I'm from Barcelona- Treehouse
  • Uke of Spaces Corners County- (track 2...)
  • Enon- Disposable Parts
  • Jolie Holland- Sascha
  • Islands- Humans
  • Loquat- Swingset Chain
  • Joanna Newsom- "En Gallop"
  • Cream- SWLABR
  • Devendra Banhart- Cripple Crow
  • Cibelle- City People
  • Cole Porter- Two Little Babes in the Wood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home